ÝÉÔÉÒÄÁÉÓ ÉÍÃÄØÓÉ (1994-2003 ßËÄÁÉ)
ÖÝáÏÖÒ ÓÀÌÄÝÍÉÄÒÏ ÂÀÌÏÝÄÌÄÁÛÉ ÝÉÔÉÒÄÁÀÈÀ ÒÀÏÃÄÍÏÁÀ (1994-2003 ßËÄÁÉ) - 109
ÓÀØÀÒÈÅÄËÏÓ ÓÀÌÄÝÍÉÄÒÏ ÂÀÌÏÝÄÌÄÁÛÉ ÝÉÔÉÒÄÁÀÈÀ ÒÀÏÃÄÍÏÁÀ (1994-2003 ßËÄÁÉ) - 0
ãÀÌÖÒÉ ÉÍÃÄØÓÉ - 109
ÝÉÔÉÒÄÁÀÈÀ ÍÖÓáÀ (1994-2003 ßËÄÁÉ)
1. W. F. M. Spit, A. G. M. Vanhees, P. J. Brussaard, and P. J. Mulders, Quark antisymmetrization and deep-inelastic scattering .1. Nuclear quark momentum distributions. Nuclear Phys. A 570 (1994), No. 3-4, 472-496.
2. L. Canton and G. Cattapan, Theory of coupled pi-trinucleon systems. Phys. Rev. C 50 (1994), No. 6, 2761-2767.
[36, 37, 38, 39]
3. G. Cattapan and L. Canton, N-body theory revisited and its extension to the pi-NNN-NNN problem. FEW-Body Systems 17 (1994), No. 2-4, 163-183.
4. E. A. Dei, V. N. Kapshai, and N. B. Skachkov, 3-dimensional covariant one-time equations for a system of n spinor particles. Theoret. Math. Phys. 101 (1994), No. 1, 1207-1217.
5. M. Wessler, E. Boschitz, B. Brinkmoller, J. Buhler, H. Garcilazo, W. Gyles, W. List, R. Meier, S. Ritt, R. Tacik, J. A. Konter, D. Gill, S. Mango, D. Renker, B. Vandenbrandt, G. Wait, V. A. Efimovykh, A. I. Kovalev, A. N. Prokofiev, W. Thiel, and B. Blankleider, Polarization observables in (D)over-right-arrow elastic- scattering - analyzing powers (22) and iota-T-11 in the forward hemisphere. Phys. Rev. C 51 (1995), No. 5, 2575-2583.
[36, 37, 38]
6. C. H. M. Vanantwerpen and I. R. Afnan, Gauge-invariant unitary theory for pion-photoproduction. Phys. Rev. C 52 (1995), No. 2, 554-567.
7. H. Garcilazo, PI-D scattering above the 3,3-resonance. J. Phys. G 21 (1995), No. 9, 1231-1241.
8. A. N. Safronov, 3-dimensional manifestly poincare-invariant approach to the relativistic 3-body problem. Theoret. Math. Phys. 103 (1995), No. 2, 502-524.
9. D. R. Phillips and I. R. Afnan, Covariant four-dimensional scattering equations for the NN-pi NN system, Ann. Phys. 247 (1996), No. 1, 19-77.
10. L. Canton, G. Cattapan, P. J. Dortmans, G. Pisent, and J. P. Svenne, A meson-exchange isobar model for the pi(+)d<->pp reaction. Canadian J. Phys. 74 (1996), No. 5-6, 209-225.
11. D. R. Phillips and S. J. Wallace, Relativistic bound-state equations in three dimensions. Phys. Rev.C 54 (1996), No. 2, 507-522.
12. D. R. Phillips and I. R. Afnan, Solving the four-dimensional NN-pi NN equations for scalars below the meson-production threshold. Phys. Rev. C 54 (1996), No. 4, 1542-1560.
13. M. T. Pena, Two-pion-exchange potential and the pi N amplitude. Phys. Rev. C 54 (1996), No. 5, 2235-2239.
14. G. Cattapan and L. Canton, pi NNN-NNN problem: Connectedness, transition amplitudes, and quasiparticle approximation. Phys. Rev. C 56 (1997), No. 2, 689-701.
[36, 37, 38]
15. H. Haberzettl, Gauge-invariant theory of pion photoproduction with dressed hadrons. Phys. Rev. C 56 (1997), No. 4, 2041-2058.
[38, 41, 42]
16. R. J. McLeod and D. J. Ernst, Off-shell behavior of the crossed nucleon pole in pion-nucleus scattering. Phys. Lett. B 410 (1997), No. 2-4, 67-72.
17. A. D. Lahiff and I. R. Afnan, Role of retardation in three-dimensional relativistic equations. Phys. Rev. C 56 (1997), No. 5, 2387-2395.
18. P. C. Dulany and S. J. Wallace, Relativistic three-body bound states and the reduction from four to three dimensions. Phys. Rev. C 56 (1997), No. 6, 2992-3004.
19. W. M. Kloet, Interference in the unitarity relation in few-body dynamics. FEW-body systems 24 (1998), No. 2-3, 193-199.
20. D. R. Phillips and S. J. Wallace, A covariant gauge-invariant three-dimensional description of relativistic bound states. FEW-body systems 24 (1998), No. 2-3, 175-191.
21. G. Suft, P. Amaudruz, E. Boschitz, B. van den Brandt, B. Brinkmoller, A. Glombik, J. Goetz, W. Gruebler, P. Hautle, J. A. Konter, W. Kretschmer, M. Lauterbach, S. Mango, R. Meier, C. Riedel, R. Tacik, and R. Weidmann, Polarization transfer observables in pi d elastic scattering, Phys. Lett. B 425 (1998), No. 1-2, 19-24.
[36, 37, 38]
22. J. Adam, J. W. Van Orden, and F. Gross, Electromagnetic interactions for the two-body spectator equations. Nuclear Phys. A 640 (1998), No. 3-4, 391-434.
23. L. Canton, Pion-three-nucleon problem with two-cluster connected-kernel equations. Phys. Rev. C 58 (1998), No. 6, 3121-3142.
24. J. Carbonell, B. Desplanques, V. A. Karmanov, and J. F. Mathiot, Explicitly covariant light front dynamics and relativistic few body systems. Phys. Rept. 300 (1998), 215-347; e-Print archive: nucl-th/9804029.
25. Daniel Phillps, Electron deuteron scattering in a relativistic theory of hadrons. In: Proc. Workshop on Electron Nucleus Scattering Marciana Marina (Isola d’Elba, Italy, June 22-26, 1998), 1998; e-Print archive: nucl-th/9811007.
26. V. R. Garsevanishvili and A. N. Tavkhelidze, Light-front formalism in the quasipotential approach in quantum field theory. Phys. Particles and Nuclei 30 (1999), No. 3, 258-278.
27. C. Suft, W. Beulertz, A. Bock, M. Frank, A. Glombik, J. Hey, B. Kowalzik, W. Kretschmer, S. Merz, H. Meyer, L. Sozuer, R. Weidmann, E. Boschitz, B. Brinkmoller, R. Meier, B. van den Brandt, P. Hautle, J. A. Konter, S. Mango, G. Mertens, R.Tacik, P. Amaudruz, and W. Gruebler, Polarization transfer observables in pi-d elastic scattering. Czechoslovak J. Phys. 49 (1999), 37-42.
[36, 37, 38]
28. V. A. Karmanov, Light front dynamics. Invited Article for a Forthcoming Indian National Science Academy Publication, Mitra, 1999, 795-825; e-Print archive: nucl-th/9907037.
29. Mikhail A. Ivanov, J. G. Korner, Valery E Lyubovitskij, and A. G. Rusetsky, Charm and bottom baryon decay in the bethe-salpeter approach: heavy to semileptonic transitions. Phys Rev. D 59 (1999), 074016; e-Print archive: hep-ph/9809254.
30. D. R. Phillips, S. J. Wallace, and N. K. Devine, Electron deuteron scattering in a current conserving description of relativistic bound states: including meson exchange current contributions. e-Print archive: nucl-th/9906086.
31. M. Oettel, M. A. Pichowsky, and L. von Smekal, Current conservation in the covariant quark-diquark model of the nucleon. European Phys. J. A 8 (2000), No.2, 251-281.
[45, 46, 49]
32. O. Krehl, C. Hanhart, S. Krewald, and J. Speth, What is the structure of the Roper resonance? Phys. Rev. C 6202 (2000), No. 2, art. no.-025207.
33. M. Oettel, R. Alkofer, and L. von Smekal, Nucleon properties in the covariant quark-diquark model. European Phys. J. A 8 (2000), No. 4, 553-566.
34. Martin Oettel, Barions as relativistic bound states of quark and diquark. Ph. D. Thesis, 2000; e-Print archive: nucl-th/0012067.
35. M. Oettel and R. Alkofer, A comparison between relativistic and semirelativistic treatment in the diquark – quark model. Phys. Lett. B 484 (2000), 243-250.; e-Print archive: hep-ph/0001261.
36. Martin Oettel, Baryons as relativistic bound states of quark and diquark. Ph. D. Thesis, 2000; e-Print archive: nucl-th/0012067.
37. R. Alkofer, S. Ahlig, C. Fischer, and M. Oettel, Kaon photoproduction and form factors in a covariant and confining diquark-quark model for baryons. Nuclear Phys. A 680 (2001), No. 1-4, 70C-75C.
38. C. Hanhart, G. A. Miller, F. Myhrer, T. Sato, and U. van Kolck, Toy model for pion production in nucleon-nucleon collisions. Phys. Rev. C 6304 (2001), No. 4, art. no.-044002.
39. N. Ishii, Goldberger-Treiman relation and g(pi NN) from the three quark BS/Faddeev approach in the NJL model. Nuclear Phys. A 689 (2001), No. 3-4, 793-845.
40. S. J. Wallace, Role of relativity and nucleon compositeness in few-body systems. Nuclear Phys. A 689 (2001), No. 1-2, 167C-178C.
41. S. Ahlig, R. Alkofer, C. Fischer, M. Oettel, H. Reinhardt, and H. Weigel, Production processes as a tool to study parametrizations of quark confinement. Phys. Rev. D 6401 (2001), No. 1, art. no.-014004.
42. M. Schwamb and H. Arenhovel, The role of meson retardation in the NN interaction above pion threshold. Nuclear Phys. A 690 (2001), No. 4, 647-681.
43. R. Alkofer and L. von Smekal, The infrared behaviour of QCD Green’s functions – Confinement, dynamical symmetry breaking, and hadrons as relativistic bound states. Phys. Rep. 353 (2001), No. 5-6, 281-465.
44. J. Bijtebier, 3D reduction of the N-body Bethe-Salpeter equation. Nuclear Phys. A 696 (2001), No. 3-4, 581-604.
45. Matthias Koll and Ralf Ricken, Compton Scattering off relativistic bound states: two photon vertices, Ward-Takahashi identities, gauge invariance and low-energy limit. e-Print archive: nucl-th/0103044.
46. F. Kleefeld, ISI and FSI in NN>NNX reactions close to threshold. Symposium on Threshold Meson Production in pp and pd Interaction (COSY-11) (Cracow, Poland, June 20-24, 2001), 2001; e-Print archive: nucl-th/0108064.
47. J. Bijtebier, Bound state equation for 4 or more relativistic particles. Nuclear Phys. A 703 (2002), No. 1-2, 327-345.
48. V. A. Matveev, V. I. Savrin, A. N. Sissakian, and A. N. Tavkhelidze, Relativistic quark models in the quasipotential approach. Theoret. Math. Phys. 132 (2002), No. 2, 1119-1136.
49. G. Suft, W. Kretschmer, E. Boschitz, R. Meier, B. Brinkmoller, B. van den Brandt, P. Hautle, J. A. Konter, S. Mango, L. Mathelitsch, H. Garcilazo, and W. Gruebler, Polarization transfer observables in pi d elastic scattering. Phys. Rev. C 66 (2002), No. 3, art. no.-034003.
50. T. Melde, L. Canton, and J. P. Svenne, Three-body dynamics in one dimension: A test model for the three-nucleon system with irreducible pionic diagrams. Few-Body Systems 32 (2002), No. 3, 143-168.
[36, 37, 38]
51. A. Motzke, C. Elster, and C. Hanhart, Toy model for pion production in nucleon-nucleon collisions, II. The role of three-particle singularities. Phys. Rev. C 66 (2002), No. 5, art. no.-054002.
52. P. Moskal, M. wolke, A. Khoukaz, and W. Oelert, Close-to-threshold meson production in hadronic interactions. Prog. Part. Nuclear Phys. 49 (2002), 1, e-Print archive: hep-ph/0208002.
53. W. W. Daehnick, Swapan K. Saha, R. W. Flammang, H. O. Meyer, J. T. Balewski, R. E. Pollock, B. von Prezewoski, T. Rinckel, P. Thorngren-Engblom, A. Wellinghausen, B. Lorentz, F. Rathmann, B. Schwartz, T. Wise, and P. V. Pancella, Spin correlations in polarized-P polarized-P – production near. Phys. Rev. C 65 (2002), 024003; e-Print archive: nucl-ex/0108021.
54. B. C. Tiburzi and G. A. Miller, Light front bethe-salpeter equation applied to form-factors, generalized parton distributions and generalized distribution amplitudes. e-Print archive: hep-ph/0205109.
55. M. Dillig, Systematics of the exclusive meson production in the proton proton system in relativistic quark models. e-Print archive: hep-ph/0202067.
56. Gunnar S. Bali, Baryons from the lattice: past, present and future. Invited plenary talk at NSTAR 2002 Workshop on the Physics of Excited Nucleons (Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, October 9-12, 2002), Physics of Excited Nucleons, Pittsburg, 2002, 61-72; e-Print archive: nucl-th/0302039.
57. Stanley J. Brodsky, Light front quantization and QCD phenomena. Presented at Light-Cone Workshop: Hadrons and Beyond (LC 03) (Durham, England, August 5-9, 2003); e-Print archive: nucl-ph/0311057.
58. Michael Beyer, Light front field theory of quark matter at finite temperature. Based on Invited Talks at Workshop on Effective Quark Interactions (Bled, Slovenia, July 7-14, 2003), 2003; e-Print archive: hep-ph/0310324,
59. M. Beyer and S. Mattiello, Light front thermal field theory at finite temperature and density. e-Print archive: hep-ph/0310222.
60. Ashok Das and Xing-xiang Zhou, Light front Schwinger model at finite temperature. Phys. Rev. D 68 (2003), 065017; e-Print archive: hep-th/0305097.
61. Ashok Das and Xing-xiang Zhou, Reply to “ccomment on light front Schwinger model at finite temperature”. e-Print archive: hep-th/0311022.
62. M. Oettel and R. Alkofer, Nucleon form factors from a covariant quark core: Limits in their description. European Phys. J. A 16 (2003), No. 1, 95-109.
63. B. C. Tiburzi and G. A. Miller, Current in the light-front Bethe-Salpeter formalism, I. Replacement of non-wave-function vertices. Phys. Rev. D 67 (2003), No. 5, art. no.-054014.
64. Michael G. Fuda and Hamoud Alhardi, Photoproduction of mesons from the nucleon. Phys. Rev. C 68 (2003), 064002.
65. Noriyoshi Ishii, A practical approach to the problem of the missing imaginary part of the Handbag diagram in the confined bethe-sapleter framework. e-Print archive: nucl-th/0306028.
66. C. Hanhart, Meson production in nucleon-nucleon collisions close to the threshold. e-Print archive: hep-ph/0311341.
67. Franz Gross Alfred Stadler, and M. T. Pena, Electromagnetic interactions of three body systems in the covariant spectator theory. Phys. Rev. C 69 (2004), 034007; e-Print Archive: nucl-th/0311095.
[41, 42, 45, 46]